Ribbon-blender Machine finds wide usage in multiple applications in various industries such as cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food & beverages, agricultural, plastic processing industries, etc. These are mostly used for mixing smaller as well larger proportion of materials. These blenders are made high quality materials owing to which these have high mixing efficiency and faster operation. As per the requirement, these blenders can be used for both batch as well as continuous mixing. Being robust and compact, these machines require very less maintenance. Generally, these blenders are available in standard specifications but can be customized as per the requirement of clients.
Homogenization of every ingredient of the dry mixture is run on a dry mixer to get the desired proportion and ratio for the welding process.
Material Specifications :-
- Material can be used for manufacturing: Stainless Steel 304 / 316
- Volume of material can be blended: 50 kg to 750 kg
- Volume of Bulk Density: 0.50 grams/cc.
Industries that use Ribbon Blender :-
- Food and Beverage industry
- Animal feed
- Plastic processing industry
- Pesticides and fertilizers
- Cement Industries
- Contact parts can be customized as per customer's requirement.
- For perfect mixing of both wet and dry materials double Helical agitator is installed with single speed motor.
- Blender has fine finish and non-contact parts have matt finishing in GMP Models.
- Stainless steel 304 is used for manufacturing all the safety guards and covers of GMP model blenders
Special Demand Features :-
- Parts can be designed as per the requirements of clients using high quality Stainless steel 316
- Speed drive and double speed stirrer are also customized
- Flame proof models are also made on special request
21, Deccan Estate, MAK India Mill Road, Goldwins, Civil Aerodrome Post,, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641014, India