Following current demands of industries, we are occupied in offering our clients MIG Welding Wire Manufacturing Machine. The offered plants are well-suited to make different kinds of metal inert gas wires that are used in welding and breezing of conductive surfaces. In order to manufacture these plants in compliance with international standards, our professionals utilize supreme quality components and modern techniques. Additionally, we are offering this MIG Welding Wire (CO2) Making Machine to our clients in different technical specifications at competitive prices.
MIG/CO2 Wire Plants are well combined with copper coated lines and high quality raw material which are used in manufacturing process. These plants are known for their ability to perform continuously in high speed, hence used in various industries where most of the application includes welding work. In addition to this, these are also used in applications in which robots are employed. Keeping the usage of these plants in construction, latest technologies are utilized by experts in accordance with the international quality norms which are strictly followed. Moreover, these plants are offered in various client specified specifications.
Some of the MIG Welding Wire are enlisted below :
- Lab Extruder
- Reclamation Unit
- Shrink Wrapping
- Concentricity Tester
Important Description :
- Operates on the concept of wet drawing
- Belt drive of high speed are used which produce less noise and are very efficient in transmission.
- High Speed belt drive for sound less efficient transmission and helical gear drive which is used in wet drawing machine are installed to ensure noise free function
- Tungsten carbide coated drawing cones and steel drawing cones are used which ensures durability and minimum expenditure.
- These have tanks having six chambers which are made of stainless steel and coated with copper for heating applications
- These copper coated tanks have excellent resistance against corrosion
- Equipped with adjustable Horizontal and Vertical rollers useful in making cast and helix on spooler and BB block.
- High quality wire assembly at BB Block used for continuous working even when spooler stops
- for ensuring faster working of spooler pneumatic clamping of spools and wire is provided
- Roll ring for fine variable pitch work with a flexible traverse system
- Plant is controlled by remote desk which is having AC frequency drive
- PLC controlled system
- AC frequency drive panel with operator control desk
- Operates at the speed of 8-15 meters per second.
- High speed performance
- User-friendly as these machine operates very simply
- Highly known for its minimum break down time
- Compact construction
- Hassle free service
- Longer service life
- Energy efficient
- Easy to operate
- Optimum performance
21 Deccan Estate, MAK India Mill Road, Goldwins, Civil Aerodrome Post, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641014, India